Tuesday, January 6, 2009
The "blog title" battle continues...
So, in case if ya all haven't noticed our blog title changes quite frequently. Andrew and I have been having an ongoing battle about what the title of our family blog should be. I feel as though we should have a "normal" blog title such as "The Rudolphs". Andrew thinks that is "boring". Well , the problem occurs when the other person is not around and the blog title gets changed. It started out as "Radical Adventures in Rudolph Land" (not my favorite) and then changed to something like "Rudolph Family" (great!) and then it changed to "The Rudolphs: Join us in our quest for world domination" (what does that mean?!?). Between all of this I try to convince Andrew that "The Rudolphs" is a completely acceptable title but to no avail. I then changed it to "The Rudolphs: the happiest family on earth" (cheesy I know, but I knew Andrew wouldn't argue with it). That was the title until about a week ago when Andrew got the guts to change it yet another time. This time it was, "The Rudolphs: Yes we get more presents because of our name". This morning when I checked our blog Andrew had altered the title to "The Rudolphs: Join us on our AMAZING journey". So as you can see I have changed it to "The Rudolph Family". We'll see if it sticks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL! It didn't last! How about... "The indecisive Reindeer!" That is corney and witty! Totally works! :) I miss you!
Paul and I laughed so hard at this! Then we laughed even harder at the "new" title we found when we left Google Reader to see your actual blog (my Reader still calls it "Radical Adventures..."). Good luck with the epic power struggle!
P.S. Will you e-mail me your address? ilovepaulduersch{at}gmail{dot}com. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Haha, I'm sorry it's hard to come to a consensus. It was so good to see you! I love you Jenny!
That is way funny! What about, "The most famous Reindeer's of all?" Love you!
~Bug
How funny! Seth never blogs so I don't have this issue ;)
Love every name you've put up so far!
Post a Comment