


We are loving our little girl and trying to get accustomed to our new lifestyle. We are also very much looking forward to spending 6-8 weeks in Utah this summer. I will be completing an internship in Orem and my parents have been kind enough to allow us to stay with them. It's about time our little Oregon girl got a taste of Happy Valley!
11 comments:
Your girl is a DOLL! I am so glad you updated your blog! We want to hang out with you guys while you are here.
We have those same penguin sheets!
There is definitely a huge resemblance. What a sweet looking baby you have!
Oh my goodness! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited to see you guys! We miss you!
You do look very similar! That only means that she will grow to be a beautiful woman!
Wow, I thought for sure she looked like a little Jenny. But you guys weren't kidding when you said she looks just like Andrew when he was a baby! She is a doll and hopefully things are getting easier. you guys rock!
She is so cute which i guess that means andrew is cute :) She does look just like you. hope you'll stop by and visit the 6th ward this summer.
She is so cute! I miss you guys!
she's so beautiful therefore you too!
Jenny-
I am glad I found you. Mandy gave me her blog address and there you were. I was in Portland for 10 days tending grandkids the 3rd week of April and tried to find out your phone number. It wasn't listed in the phone book and I didn't know which area you lived in. Email me at suebarlow@gmail.com. so I can keep in touch. We are getting our mission papers ready to send in so I will let you know more when we get our call. You have a darling little girl. We just had our 20 grandchild (a boy to Jason & Laura)last Sunday. Birth is such a miracle! I am so happy for you. Hopefully we can get together sometime! Love, Sue
Yay! I found you guys! Tasha told me that she stumbled upon your blog, and then I found the link on Andrew's Facebook page. Congrats on the beautiful baby! I am so happy for you. Jenny, I always knew you'd be a great mom.
Jenny-I was blog hopping and found your blog from Mandy. I hope you don't mind if I totally spy on your family. Congratulations, by the way. It's so weird to not talk to someone for a year and presto-they have a baby. She's beautiful. Kim McBride had a baby boy the first week of June and Aubrey Cattermole is having a boy in September. They are both being stay at home moms. I'm so happy for all of you. Mandy and I are going to share a 1st grade class in the fall. Mandy will be the TSA in the AM and teach our class in the PM. Hope to hear from you soon. Love you.RaeAnn
Post a Comment