We are back in Oregon and life is treating us well. Andrew is busy, busy, busy with school and I am busy taking care of this little one (which is so much fun!). This picture is Andrew unwinding after a long day at Pharmacy school. He is playing NBA Jam on the Super Nintendo with Emma on his lap. She loves it!!
Here is our first attempt at putting videos on our blog. This is Emma giving some of her first kisses to Andrew. It is very cute and slobbery. Here it goes...
Here is a video of Emma after she has eaten some peas.
This is classic Emma enjoying being in the baby carrier. She gets very excited.
2 comments:
Jenny and Andrew, she is SO cute! I keep forgetting that our kids are just 4 days apart in age. This is such a fun age! I hope you guys are doing well!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment