How exciting! One of each is the way to do it. Good luck and I'm so happy for you!
Yay! That's so exciting!
Yeah, so I guess I didn't look at the date of this post, and I just scrolled down and saw your little widget that says 5 DAYS left! Wow! Hope all is going well whether you've had the baby or not! Good luck!
Pictures of the new little one please!!! :)
Time to update, my friend :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How exciting! One of each is the way to do it. Good luck and I'm so happy for you!
Yay! That's so exciting!
Yeah, so I guess I didn't look at the date of this post, and I just scrolled down and saw your little widget that says 5 DAYS left! Wow! Hope all is going well whether you've had the baby or not! Good luck!
Pictures of the new little one please!!! :)
Time to update, my friend :)
Post a Comment