On Labor Day we went to Cannon Beach. It is only about 1 hour away from where we live. It was beautiful and unexpectedly warm. People were actually out in the ocean swimming! Some people were riding beautiful horses along the ocean shore. This picture is Andrew contemplating the meaning of life as he strolls down the beach.
On the way to the beach the drive is fabulous!! You have never seen so many beautiful green trees in your life. The landscape here in Oregon is unbeatable. When we were driving we saw a sign for a restaurant called "Joe's" that serves clam chowder, an indulgence Andrew rarely receives because Jenny hates fish in any type or form. When we got to Cannon Beach we just happened by chance to take the right exit and park directly next to "Joe's". After our walk on the beach we decided to give the seafood (yuck!) restaurant a try. Andrew did get his clam chowder but Jenny got chicken. This picture is the booth we sat at while we ate. Pretty cool view huh?!
On the way to the beach the drive is fabulous!! You have never seen so many beautiful green trees in your life. The landscape here in Oregon is unbeatable. When we were driving we saw a sign for a restaurant called "Joe's" that serves clam chowder, an indulgence Andrew rarely receives because Jenny hates fish in any type or form. When we got to Cannon Beach we just happened by chance to take the right exit and park directly next to "Joe's". After our walk on the beach we decided to give the seafood (yuck!) restaurant a try. Andrew did get his clam chowder but Jenny got chicken. This picture is the booth we sat at while we ate. Pretty cool view huh?!
2 comments:
Jenny! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment! It totally made my day!! I miss you soo much! Haha, yeah, I guess I am excited to date deep down. :) Did you give your e-mail address to anybody in our ward? I'm just paranoid about posting my e-mail address out in the open. And if they give me yours, I could send you an e-mail, and then you'd have mine! Ha, sorry I'm such a worrier.
Love ya lots!
How was the chowder? That's a very nice view.
Post a Comment