Monday, January 19, 2009
To the Greatest Husband in the World
Recently I had a birthday that happened to fall on Sunday. Because of this Andrew and I decided to go out to eat on Saturday night to one of my favorite places in the world, Macaroni Grill. I had an abundant Christmas, that included a bread maker (thank you craigslist) and a new sewing machine, so I told Andrew all I wanted for my birthday was to go out to dinner and a "love note" from him. I expected nothing more and nothing less. Well Sunday morning rolled around and when I woke up Andrew brought me breakfast in bed, which included a bowl of honey bunches of oats (I'm addicted to cold cereal), a banana, a glass of OJ, and my vitamins. When we got home from church he said he wanted to make dinner for me so after a nap I taught Andrew how to bake a potato and we had a wonderful dinner, but that was not all. While I was taking my nap Andrew made a birthday cake for me! How thoughtful! But that was not the end. Andrew cleaned up a pile of school papers that has been on the floor for quite some time. He knows how much it would mean to me if it was cleaned up so he did it! He did everything for me that day. He wouldn't let me lift a finger. He even went the whole day without tickling me (I Hate being tickled, but I'm convinced it is one of Andrew's favorite pastimes). I did get my love note, but so much more! I couldn't ask for a better husband! How blessed and lucky I am! I love you Andrew!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How super cute! How come you never told me your birthday was this month!? Let alone yesterday! I totally need to take you out to celebrate now! Happy birthday!
This totally made my day. I love hearing about boys doing sweet things for their cute wives. I'm glad you had a wonderful day!
Jenny, I am going to smack you! How come you didn't say anything about your birthday!? Doh! Sounds like you had a great day, though. Happy Late Birthday. :)
Happy Birthday to you!! Way to go Andrew. We think you are one swell guy. Hope the two of you are well.
Happy birthday! When is your baby coming, soon right?
Jenny... please post a prego picture for your cute nices and nephews here in Texas.... :)
Post a Comment