Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blog Update

We have decided to make our blog private. I know we haven't blogged in a while, but since it has been so very long I am going to post new pictures of our little babe (who is growing quickly) and all the things we have been up to. We would love for you to continue reading our blog. If you would like to be invited to our blog please leave a comment or email me so I can add your email to the list!

Thanks,
Andrew and Jenny

rudolphs123@live.com

16 comments:

Anne said...

I would love to keep up with you guys! I hope you are both doing well! My email is chelita2006@gmail.com

Seth and Sierra said...

yes :)

icebaby26@hotmail.com

but I believe you already have it...

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Keep me in. frannyjo13@yahoo.com

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I'm so glad to see more pictures! I have been waiting to see how that little girl is growing up. Miss you guys! Here's my email:
farr.jennifer@gmail.com

Unknown said...

we;d love to check in and see how the Rudolphs are doing, ours is

tlmanville@gmail.com

I'm excited to see some new pictures. It's been a while and she must be getting so big.

Jon said...

Yes! Please send me an invite! I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family!
~mandyjfrisch@gmail.com
(I'm under jon's account...this is mandy!)

Luke and Lora Gamble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke and Lora Gamble said...

Please invite me to your blog! I would love to keep following and see the pictures of your beautiful little girl!
loracgamble@gmail.com

Ryan said...

We'd love to follow along.

Marylynn said...

I can't wait to see more pictures. I would love to follow what is going on with you guys. My email is marebare@hotmail.com

The Hurst Family said...

Jenny-please send an invite to me. I would love to watch your family grow up. raeannhurst@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

Don't forget us!

muhlesteincs@gmail.com

Love you guys!

Chris and Steph

Jennifer said...

It has been awhile but we would love to keep in touch!

Carter Avery

averyemail@hotmail.com

Our blog is also private so let us know if you would like an invite!

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you guys!!! Drive safely. Your pictures are soo cute!

Sue Barlow said...

Jenny and Andrew,
Your baby is darling! I was in Oregon tending grandkids in April but could not find your phone number. Send me your email. Brent and I are leaving on a mission in Sept. to Minnesota Minneapolis Mission. We will be in Duluth and will be CES specialists training teachers in seminary and institutes. We will travel to So. Canada, part of Michigan, Wisconsin, and northern Minnesota. We go in the MTC Sept. 7. suebarlow@gmail.com