Can you tell we are first timers at this parenting thing! We're SO proud. This ultrasound picture was taken at 13 weeks. Isn't he/she cute! Okay, maybe not cute, but at least human and living! At one point during the ultrasound the baby decided to stand on its head so they couldn't see what they were looking for. Luckily, it moved back to a suitable position and the doc said everything looked great! In the bottom picture you can see a black spot in the baby's abdomen. That is the stomach filled with amniotic fluid. At this point you can't tell the gender, but in about a month we will find out! How exciting!
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be amazing parents! Gah! I'm uber excited!
Hey! I cannot tell you how excited I am that you have joined the blogging world! i am excited for you to have a baby and I say it is a girl. Miss you guys!
Yay! We're so excited for you guys! Jenny, you're so sneaky, asking all those baby questions when we were at Ryan and Leah's house! Way to go! I guess that you're having a boy. Keep us posted on how you're doing!
I don't know. Looks like an alien to me.
Ohhh, that looks like the sweetest little baby in your tummy! :) Hope your feeling better(no more morning sickness!) :) Love, BUG
Congrats guys! That's way exciting!
Post a Comment